CFI Canada Courses
IICRC COMMERCIAL CARPET MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- Entry-level commercial carpet cleaning techniques
- Carpet construction
- IICRC S100 carpet cleaning methodologies
- Safety procedures
- Overall success of the commercial carpet maintenance program.
- (July 9-10; 2 day course; 14 hours)
IICRC UPHOLSTERY & FABRIC CLEANING TECHNICIAN
- Upholstery fiber categories, fiber identification and testing
- Manufacturing of the fiber and fabric, chemistry of cleaning, upholstery cleaning methods, protections
- Limitations and potential cleaning related problems, on a given piece of upholstery.
- (October 15-16; 2 day course; 14 hours)
IICRC COLOUR REPAIR TECHNICIAN
- History of colour, colour theory, natural and synthetic dyes
- Dye methods, types of dyes, types of fibers, carpet styles and dye procedures
- Colour related cleaning issues; fading, colour loss, contamination or bleaching, and the use of cleaning agents
- (Sept 10-11; 2 day course; 14 hours)
IICRC CARPET REPAIR AND REINSTALLATION
- Carpet repair and reinstallation, construction
- Inspection process prior to cleaning
- Floor preparation
- Adhesives Carpet cushion installation, tackless strip and moldings, seaming and proper stretching.
- ( August 7-8; 2 day course; 14 hours)